Our Managed SPE service gives you immediate and ongoing access to our Sales Technology Stack. This stack is a suite of three intelligently designed applications designed to maximize the effectiveness of Sales Process Engineering within your organization. You will get access to marketing automation to better manage your online promotional activities. Our V-Tiger CRM to manage sales and customer service and our Nsyteful Dashboard to provide team members with real-time, visual feedback on the value they are generating. We are happy to work with your own applications if you already have them.
Managed SPE Fast Track is designed to fast-track your transition to a new, more productive sales function.
The demand for Justin’s time to run a Solution Design Workshop is high and his capacity limited. This means it can be months between booking the workshop and the outcomes document. Managed SPE Fast Track enables you to start implementing SPE immediately and accelerate the growth of your business with minimal delay. Learn more about Managed SPE Fast Track.
Yes you can use as much or as little of our total service as you wish. We have found most organizations with existing marketing departments or agency relationships still use our creative team for pre-approach and lead-generation activities as this is an area of particular expertise. You can a sample of campaigns generated by the Ballistix creative team on our portfolio page.
We operate all across the USA, Canada, UK, Australia and New Zealand. We do work in other countries from time-to-time. Contact us to see if we will work in yours.
The only thing not covered in our flat monthly fee are those typical out-of-pocket expenses incurred in every day sales and marketing activities. These include things like out-of-pocket creative costs (photography, printing and similar), recruiting expenses (listings on job boards), costs relating to outsourced labor, and consultants’ onsite travel and accommodation.
The Managed SPE fee is calculated based upon the number of units of SPE Consultant capacity allocated to a given Ballistix client.
Each SPE Consultant’s capacity is divided into 5 units – each of which can be allocated to a client. These units are not divisible (and not redeemable). In most cases, only 4 units of an SPE Consultant’s capacity are allocated (meaning that SPE Consultants typically have 4 active engagements).
The fee is inclusive of ancillary services such as technology, creative, strategy, etc and includes things like CRM hosting (V-tiger), website hosting, webinar management, Management Information System, Case registers and other ancillary sales-related reporting and technology.
A Ballistix client can (and should) ensure that it makes full use of these ancillary services. This will maximize the value delivered by Managed SPE and help to justify an enduring engagement.
No! Our agreement is written in plain English with no nasty surprises. You can cancel anytime.
If yours is a mid-sized (or larger) business, it’s likely that the net cost of Managed SPE (from month one onwards) will be minimal!
There are two basic reasons why:
- Even though we’ll be building you a (much) more productive sales function, it’s possible that your sales-related expenses will go down as we often find the newly re-engineered sales environment requires fewer field salespeople, fewer regional offices and a leaner management structure.
- Because of the comprehensive range of services we provide, it’s very likely that our Managed SPE service will displace a number of existing providers such as CRM vendors, design agencies, recruiters and marketing consultants.
We have worked with organizations of all sizes (from the very small to top 100 companies) across all type of industries. Some of the characteristics of typical organizations we work with include:
- A complex, consultative or high-ticket sales environment (made-to-order manufacturing, project sales, B2B sales etc).
- A sales team (or the need to sell)
- A customer service team (or need for one)
- A delivery team
Visit our results page for a representative sample of clients we have worked with.
We’ve successfully applied SPE to organizations of all different sizes and different industries and in even in different continents. We have found that while each organization is unique the problems that plague their sales process are universal (lack of sales activity and visibility, over-resourcing, chronic multi-tasking and the like). Each lesson learnt working with a new client is shared with our other clients.
This short discussion paper shows three scenarios how Sales Process Engineering (SPE) can be applied to organizations of different sizes to — in each case — increase business-development activity and decrease operating expenses.
SPE involves the application of process-engineering principles (with much influence from TOC) to the sales environment. A typical sales environment today, resembles production as it was 100 years ago! It is possible to multiply the performance of this sales environment by applying modern production principles — most notably, division of labor and centralized scheduling.
Typically, SPE results in the following:
- A significant reduction in the size of the sales team
- The conversion of most existing (technical) salespeople into project leaders(responsible for managing the interface between sales and fulfillment)
- A ten-times increase in the number of business-development appointments performed by the remaining salespeople
- An improvement in customer service
- A reduction in sales cycle-time
- Minimal capital expenditure
- Minimal increase in operating expenses
To learn more about SPE, please take a look at the following: